Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Website!


Hi Everyone!

I'm back...my apologies I had planned on having more posts up at this stage BUT I have started designing my very own website..exciting stuff :-)! I have a long way to go as I am doing it on my own so there is alot of trial and error but i'll get there! My web address is www.skelliemakeup.com so go have a look leave your details and leave me a lil' post here with your opinions may they be good/bad its all good really at the end of the day! So at the moment in between doing that and running after four little lunatics I have been ordering some cosmetics from Coastal Scents in the States. I have read/listened to so many reviews on this specific brand that I decided I would just make up my own mind in regards to its quality. I should have it in the next two weeks so as soon as it comes to the door I will post a video of my reaction so you will know what I really think of it! On the other side of things I have been asked by a photographer in my area to do a photoshoot called 'Rock the Frock' or 'Trash the Dress' as others may have heard it being referred to! (Have a look at some vids on you-tube) Basically its where a bride gets a second chance to wear her wedding dress but this time there is no minding of the dress! Its a fun shoot where the bride ends up with some really fantastic pictures that she never thought she would have! So, not only am I doing the make-up I am also the model/bride! Or as I would like to think the 'muse,' far from a model now as I am only 5ft 3' so there's no chance of a shot on ANTM for me! :-) That is happening in the next two weeks so as soon as I get pictures they will be posted. I will also be posting some pictures of my own wedding as I did the makeup for that aswell and I have pictures of my very pretty friend Jenny who's makeup I did recently for a wedding! I promise it won't be as long for my next post so keep in touch and subscribe, join, become a fan, leave a comment whatever rocks your boat, until then have a great day!

Sandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tuam, Co. Galway, Ireland
Freelance Makeup Artist (087) 2129216

Sandra Gillen Makeup Artistry's Fan Box