Monday, January 11, 2010

First Post!

Hi Everyone!
Well here is my very first post! You will have to bear with me as this is all new and sure as the saying goes "practice makes perfect"! My plan really is to give a week to week account of my make up artistry course when I start it in March. Make-up has been a passion of mine since I can remember, I know that sounds sooooo cliche but its true! I have had to put my dream on hold as I have four children,therefore as you can imagine the past few years have been quiet busy in their own right. During those four years I have educated myself in all things make-up, from reading books to listening to tutorials to practising on my friends and even doing my own make-up and my four bridesmaids the morning of my wedding!(Ahhhhh!). In the up-coming weeks I will be keeping you informed  regarding  the applicaion process ect. so in the mean time I will be posting some bargain buys, tried & tested products and the likes for all you die hard make up heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tuam, Co. Galway, Ireland
Freelance Makeup Artist (087) 2129216

Sandra Gillen Makeup Artistry's Fan Box