Monday, May 10, 2010

Makeup Enthusiasts Info!

Hi Girls & Boys!

So, I promised I would provide you with some info in regards to makeup courses and the likes so here is what I have come up with, I hope it is of some help! I know when I got interested in doing a course I would have loved a little heads up on all there is to offer in this field. Enjoy researching!

O.K., first up we have The School of Makeup Artistry in Briar Hill in Galway. This School offers its potential students courses ranging from a Beginners right through to Masterclasses. It also provides Spray Tan/Nail Technology & Private Makeup classes. With such a diverse range of classes on offer this is a must when considering your college choice. Classes are either run on a weekday evening or fulldays at the weekend. On completion of your selected course you will recieve a School qualification and I.T.E.C qualification, bringing you right around the world career wise!
Here's the link that will provide you with any other info that you will need:

Next-up, The L.A. Makeup Academy. Now, this Academy is based in Dublin and offers a whole aray of courses including Makeup Modules 1-3, I.T.E.C Teacher training, LA Teen Beauty, Airbrushing, Special Effects Diploma, Setting up Business, Hair Styling and man many more!


On this site you will find past students work, You-Tube videos, all course details and prices and on entering you will see that you can chat to the tutors live if you have any queries!
Follow them on Twitter, Facebook, You-Tube or Flickr! Now you have no excuse!

If neither of these courses (which I would consider the best in the business), are right for you here are links to others that are mainly based around 1 Day/ 3 Day/ 5 Day timescales. There are some that are more intense, just click on the links and you will have a mind of information by the time your finished!


There is also an on-line Distant Learning course with Kilroys College @

My advice if you are unsure as to wheter this is the career choice for you is to attend one or two of the above day courses as they really do give you a feel for the makeup industry!

I hope you find this blog helps you in some way....

On a completely different subject while I'm here, I recently did a makeup for a very pretty girl called Chloe here are a few of the images;





For more pics follow the link below to my FaceBook page @:

Thanks for reading guys!
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tuam, Co. Galway, Ireland
Freelance Makeup Artist (087) 2129216

Sandra Gillen Makeup Artistry's Fan Box